- » About TerraSure
TerraSure Development LLC (TerraSure) is a company dedicated to providing Guaranteed Fixed-Price Environmental Remediation (GFPR) services. We clean up contaminated properties to regulatory closure for a guaranteed fixed-price so they can be returned to productive use. In essence, TerraSure provides an environmental liability transfer so that the environmental risk associated with transactions and development of contaminated property is removed from the deal.
TerraSure Specializes in business solutions for:
- Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial/Industrial Companies
- Litigation Settlement
- Renewable Energy Facilities
- Environmental Consultants and Contractors
- Public Sector Redevelopment
- Chapter 7 and 11 Bankruptcies
- Family Trust Inheritance Risk Management
- Risk Management (Public and Private Sectors)
TerraSure was founded in 2002 to fill the void in the conventional environmental remediation services industry for guaranteed-cost and guaranteed-results remediation performance. TerraSure is a wholly-owned entity of Gannett Fleming, Inc., a more than $200 million, privately held, architectural/engineering (A/E) firm with a track record of successfully managing and executing site remediation projects nationally. Today, Gannett Fleming, Inc. is one of the few privately held engineering firms offering a true GFPR program unwritten by financial resources. Gannett Fleming has been in business since 1915 and continues to provide innovative and cost-effective solutions for its private and public sector clients. We are operated by an executive team with combined experience in the remediation industry of over 80 years. The company is based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. We have a network of more than 60 regional offices located nationwide to provide environmental engineering, remediation and regulatory services.
TerraSure, through Gannett Fleming, provides the following benefits to you as a client:
- Immediately transferring the assessment, cleanup and regulatory liability to TerraSure, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Gannett Fleming, Inc., with annual revenue exceeding $ 200 million, as well as applicable environmental insurance products.
- Providing a guarantee to you that a No Further Action (NFA) or Certificate of Completion will be achieved for both on- and off-site contamination.
- Protecting all parties against cost overruns and “unforeseen” conditions - No Change Orders.
- Allowing you to focus on other real estate issues rather than sorting out the environmental issues for years to come.
- Providing a remedial solution that integrates with the proposed redevelopment plan and allows construction to commence while remediation is ongoing.
- Allowing for risk/reward-share arrangements.
- Allowing for side-by-side comparison of other remedial alternatives offered by Gannett Fleming, including time and materials (T&M) and lump sum (fixed scope, fixed price) so that your client can make an informed decision.
In July 2010, TerraSure launched its newest product – TerraSure R-New®, a fixed-price remediation program specifically geared toward the development of renewable energy facilities on contaminated land. TerraSure R-New® offers a unique blend of a typical GFPR program with a more limited remediatioin scope while providing contractor pollution and legal liability coverage.
The TerraSure Process is straightforward and designed to eliminate uncertainty right from the beginning. We work with you to tailor a program to meet your specific needs. We understand that transactions in this new economy requires innovative, “out of the box” thinking in order to make transactions work. Our ability bring in nationwide technical expertise and regulatory experience to develop sustainable fixed price solutions is unsurpassed. We also have options to allow you participate in a risk/reward share relationship with us. To get going with TerraSure, please complete the online form or contact us.
TerraSure’s Management Team has over 100 years of professional experience in the remediation field. Our experience includes performing remediation projects on dry cleaner sites to aerospace and defense industry facilities. We are engineers, geologists and chemists and are responsible for bringing the resources of Gannett Fleming to bear in ensuring a successful outcome.